Monday, July 4, 2011

My MIA-ness. :/

I feel like the worst blogger ever.
Currently I'm not near a computer with Internet and I've moved out.(sharing with a friend is awesome!!)
And so I'm using my beautiful trusty iPhone! Lol
I know I have missed so many Polly dollys and my normal programing; which sucks! And I can't wait to get back to it!

Good news though;; as of the 17th of this month 'the sweet life of..' will be back to it's regular stylish programing-and I will be back at school; constantly near a computer that's upto 21st century standards and able to connect with you lovely fashionistas.:D

Again I'm sorry for the Mia-ness I hope your all well and staying stylish.;)
I have so many great posts and articles on the way and can't wait to share them with you all and hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did writing them.

So 12 days and counting my lovleys!!
Hehe ;p

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment