Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"A long time ago we used to be friends..."

gtvm 
So if were being completely honest, this is my style.
Id love to be like Lauren Conrad and walk around I'm heals all day but i cant.
I'm Veronica Mars at heart.

The great thing about a graphic tee is that its such an effortless item, and so easy to mix and match.
For me its usually a graphic tee with skinny jeans and one of my many biker or military jackets ( trust me i have heaps)
My handbag has to be able to fit books... and anything else i throw in there.
For shoes its usually combat boots, ballet flats or converse.
I live by my GHD and no matter what im wearing will always have my hair straightened.
Simple make-up :: mascara, eyeliner & lip balm.
And for accessories a statement ring and bracelet.
Polly is channeling me & veronica this week ;)

love.x.



No comments:

Post a Comment