Saturday, October 16, 2010

I heart {parts} of my body...2010


 Want to know that the hell im on about... this time?



First of all let me say that i love parts of my body.
As a woman i believe that no matter how hard you try-
no matter what your still going to have some part of your body that you don't like.

The strength is not liking your whole body after you have 'perfected' it. 
But liking & dealing with the parts that you don't like and moving on.
I have to admit that i haven't achieved this at all yet.
But for now...


One. 
I love my boobs. 
My mothers genes gave me natural DD's since i was about fourteen.
though while were being honest.
DD's can sometimes be big pains in the butt!

Two.
My stomach.
I do have thick legs as the Missy Elliot/Ciara song says
but i don't have a chubby waist.
My hips and my ribs stick out and some how i pulled a flat stomach out of my gene pool! 
(I'm talented like that hahahaha)
I love that way my waist is tiny compared to my curves. 
perfect for corsets,seems to make dressing up in 40's-50's clothes look more authentic.
=]


Three.
My eyes/eyebrows.
I can honestly say that i have never plucked or waxed my eyebrows.
with my eyes...to everyone else they probably look brown. 
but when the light hits them, they kinda have a amber/gold color to them.
&& 
in tie for 3rd place. 
My cheekbones..
cause they are always so pronounced.
hehehehe
I have to throw a quick shout out to my friend & fellow blogger Victoria. 
Hunny you are so brave and i salute you, look up to you & am proud to know you.



Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment